Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hats Over Heels

I saw Jessie J's 'Domino' video and really taken with her custom cap with gold studs by Liz Mendez Vintage. After that it jolted my memory of Rihanna's 'so hard' video with Jeremy Scott 's Mickey helmet. Then I was on the search for more crazy caps and beanies. There are two names that stood out, Bernstock Speirs and Deryck Todd, both kept the integrity of casual accessories while looking through with fresh pair of eyes. They exudes wearability but also humor and quirk. Not the Philip Tracy of hat makers but is definitely more versatile and affordable..not taking itself too seriously. I might have to get myself one of Bernstock's bunny ears...they have so many colours! Where's Wolly stripy beanie is also one of my favourite ♡♡♡



 Bernstock Speirs


Cap by Dominika Lipniewska


 andamasha.blogspot.co.uk


 Bernstock Speirs


CANDY O. DARLING derycktodd.com


 Jessie J in Liz Mendez Vintage


dfamestore.com


Jeremy Scott Mickey helmet



 shop.thebohemiansociety.com


 WHITE WEDDING derycktodd.com


www.cutoutandkeep.net

No comments:

Post a Comment