Monday 15 June 2015

Palm Culture : The Moodboard

I have some new ideas and concept for the first collection for my soon to be fashion/ sports wear brand Palm Culture. Right now the collection is still at research stage. I'm looking to hopefully design, produced and launch the first collection beginning of next year. Here are some ideas on the moodboad. From this I will draw up some sketches of items I would like in my first range plan. Potentially looking into creating original pattens to print onto fabrics too.


  
Exotic Florals: Looking at vibrant colours of flowers such as Birds of paradise and Plumeria, their fragrant attracts exotic birds. Also colour blocking trends are my favorite look for sportswear because its bold. Exploring paneling, cutouts and clean geometric shapes. Japanese origami could provide inspirations for patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment